May 3 Exterran Corp:
* Exterran Corporation announces first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.13 from continuing operations
* Q1 earnings per share $0.02 from continuing operations
* Q1 revenue $280.7 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.39 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Says oil and gas product sales backlog was $424.6 million at march 31, 2017, as compared to $306.2 million at December 31, 2016
* Says oil and gas product sales bookings for Q1 of 2017 were $249.2 million, resulting in a book-to-bill ratio of 190% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Prithvi Kanti Bandyopadhyay)
REFILE-Sprint in exclusive talks with Charter, Comcast on wireless deal -WSJ
June 26 Sprint Corp is in exclusive talks with Charter Communications Inc and Comcast Corp to explore a deal that could boost the cable companies' wireless service, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
UPDATE 3-U.S. slaps dumping duties on Canadian wood, Ottawa vows to fight
WASHINGTON, June 26 Escalating a trade dispute with Canada in the run-up to talks on renegotiating NAFTA, the U.S. Commerce Department on Monday imposed preliminary anti-dumping duties on Canadian softwood lumber of up to 7.72 percent.