Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
May 8 Fabrinet:
* Fabrinet announces third quarter fiscal year 2017 financial results
* Q3 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.80
* Q3 GAAP earnings per share $0.57
* Sees Q4 revenue $361 million to $365 million
* Q3 revenue $366.8 million versus i/b/e/s view $362.1 million
* Sees Q4 2017 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.82 to $0.84
* Sees Q4 2017 GAAP earnings per share $0.65 to $0.67
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.88 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q4 earnings per share view $0.88, revenue view $368.7 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.