Dow and DuPont reaffirm to close merger in August 2017
June 28 Dow Chemical Co and DuPont on Wednesday reaffirmed their expectation to close their merger in August.
April 27 Fair Isaac Corp:
* FICO announces earnings of $0.78 for second quarter fiscal 2017
* Q2 earnings per share $0.78
* Q2 revenue $228.4 million versus $206.7 million
* Q2 Non-GAAP earnings per share $1.05
* Q2 earnings per share view $1.10, revenue view $221.0 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Updating its previously provided guidance for fiscal 2017 as a result of impact of ASU 2016-09 on current quarter
* Sees 2017 GAAP earnings per share $4.03
* Sees 2017 revenue $925 million, Non-GAAP earnings per share $4.92, same as prior guidance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SAN FRANCISCO, June 28 Electric vehicle charging station maker ChargePoint Inc said on Wednesday it had secured $43 million in financing led by German engineering group Siemens AG, bringing to a close the U.S. company's latest funding round at $125 million.
LONDON, June 29 British car production fell 9.7 percent in May as some major manufacturers reached the end of older product lines and prepared to begin building newer models, an industry body said on Thursday.