July 3 (Reuters) - Fairfax Media Ltd:
• Fairfax proceeds with domain separation, ends PE discussions
• Expect EBITDA of between $262 mln and $266 mln for year ended June 2017
• Following conclusion of this process Fairfax did not receive a binding offer from either TPG consortium or Hellman & Friedman
• "Accordingly, Fairfax board has ceased discussions with both parties"
• Fairfax has been continuing with its plans for separation of domain, as previously announced on 22 February 2017
Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: