BRIEF-Applied DNA Sciences enters into subscription agreements for private placement of common stock
* Applied DNA Sciences says entered into subscription agreements for private placement of common stock with group of investors
May 25 Federal National Mortgage Association
* Fannie Mae announces third front-end credit insurance risk transfer transaction
* Has secured commitments for a new front-end credit insurance risk transfer transaction
* Loan pool is expected to be filled over course of nine months, beginning with Q2 2017 deliveries
* Fannie Mae will retain risk for first 50 basis points of loss on an approximately $5.2 billion pool of loans
* CIRT will provide protection for any credit losses not covered by underlying primary mortgage insurance
* All loans covered by new transaction will already have primary mortgage insurance coverage
* Transaction to shift part of credit risk on pools of single-family loans with combined upb of about $5.2 billion to a group of reinsurers
* Fannie Mae will retain risk for first 50 basis points of loss on an approximately $5.2 billion pool of loans Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SEOUL, June 28 Samsung Electronics Co Ltd said on Wednesday it agreed to open a $380 million home appliance manufacturing plant in South Carolina, the United States.
June 28 Wall Street opened higher on Wednesday as financial stocks rose and after a report that investors overreacted to ECB chief Mario Draghi's view on fiscal stimulus.