UPDATE 9-Police consider manslaughter charges over London blaze as thousands evacuated
* Police fear death toll could rise above 79 (Updates number of people affected, adds political reaction)
April 20 Four Corners Property Trust Inc
* FCPT announces $125 million private notes placement
* Four Corners Property - to use proceeds from offering to reduce amounts outstanding under its unsecured credit facility, to fund any future acquisitions
* Four Corners Property Trust Inc- notes consist of $50.0 million of notes with a seven-year term priced at a fixed interest rate of 4.68%
* Four Corners Property Trust Inc- notes also consist of $75.0 million of notes with a ten-year term priced at a fixed interest rate of 4.93% Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 Brazil's top federal prosecutor will level corruption charges against President Michel Temer one at a time instead of making all the accusations at once, a strategy aimed at weakening his defense, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Friday.
WASHINGTON/MOSCOW, June 23 Western technology companies, including Cisco, IBM and SAP , are acceding to demands by Moscow for access to closely guarded product security secrets, at a time when Russia has been accused of a growing number of cyber attacks on the West, a Reuters investigation has found.