PRESS DIGEST- British Business - May 29
May 29 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
April 12 Federal Home Loan Bank Of New York :
* Federal Home Loan Bank Of New York says reached an agreement in principle to settle all claims pending in United States bankruptcy court in case relating to 2008 Lehman Brothers
* Federal Home Loan Bank Of New York says settlement provides that bank will pay $70 million to Lehman Bankruptcy estate
* Federal Home Loan Bank Of New York says bank has sufficient retained earnings to cover settlement Source text:(bit.ly/2p9H6s9) Further company coverage:
* unit entered into arrangements regarding acquisition of a 30% interest in each of PPLs 474, 475, 476, 477 and PRL 39 from Exxonmobil affiliates Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Novo Resources to invest $2m to earn in to new 50/50 gold exploration, development, mining and collaboration jv in Karratha. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: