UPDATE 1-Facebook hits 2 billion user mark
June 27 Facebook Inc Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg said on Tuesday that the social network had 2 billion monthly users.
April 27 Federated Investors Inc:
* Federated Investors, Inc. Reports first quarter 2017 earnings
* Q1 earnings per share $0.49
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.46 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Total managed assets were $361.7 billion at march 31, 2017, down $4.2 billion or 1 percent from $365.9 billion at dec. 31, 2016.
* Federated Investors Inc Q1 total revenue $273.5 million million versus $272.1 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.46, revenue view $288.9 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Federated investors- lower money market assets were partially offset by higher equity & fixed-income assets at end of q1 2017 compared to both end of q1 2016 & q4 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, June 27 Republicans and Democrats in Congress sparred on Tuesday over U.S. states setting rules for testing and deployment of self-driving cars and a proposal to allow automakers and technology companies to bypass existing regulations in introducing autonomous cars.
* Belden announces pricing of upsized €450 million private offering of 3.375% senior subordinated notes