April 24 (Reuters) - Ferroglobe Plc
* Ferroglobe plc - confirms that its executive chairman, javier lópez madrid, has been questioned by an investigating court in madrid
* Ferroglobe plc - lópez madrid was a non-executive director of ohl at time of alleged payment and remains a non-executive director of ohl
* Ferroglobe plc - lópez madrid denies allegations against him and intends to defend himself
* Says board of ferroglobe has reviewed developments and all available information in this legal proceeding
* Ferroglobe plc- the allegations do not involve ferroglobe or lópez madrid's actions on behalf of ferroglobe
* Ferroglobe - executive chairman questioned in relation to alleged payment in 2007 of eur 1.4 million by obrascón huarte lain, s.a.
* Ferroglobe plc - no charges have been brought against executive chairman javier lópez madrid Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: