Facebook hits 2 billion user mark
June 27 Facebook Inc Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg said on Tuesday that the social media network had 2 billion monthly users.
March 13 First Busey Corp:
* First Busey Corporation and mid Illinois Bancorp to merge
* Says aggregate implied transaction value is approximately $133.4 million
* Says total consideration of deal to consist of 70% stock and 30% cash
* First Busey Corp - upon completion of holding company merger, south side bank is anticipated to merge with and into Busey Bank in Q1 2018
* First Busey - mid Illinois shareholders to have right to receive for each share, 227.94 in cash, 7.5149 shares of co, mixed consideration of $68.38 in cash and 5.2604 shares of co Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says in FB post "as of this morning, the facebook community is now officially 2 billion people" Source http://bit.ly/2sXrqKW
BRUSSELS, June 27 EU antitrust regulators hit Google with a record 2.4-billion-euro ($2.7 billion) fine for favouring its own shopping service, taking a tough line in the first of three probes of its dominance in searches and smartphone operating systems.