BRIEF-Philips to acquire Spectranetics Corp for $38.50/share
* Philips to acquire the Spectranetics Corporation to accelerate expansion in image-guided therapy devices to treat cardiac and peripheral vascular disease
May 30 First Global Data Ltd:
* First Global settles significant debt and removes security interest
* First Global Data Ltd - with payment of $2.1 million, issuance of debt units, all of debt owing to 715manitoba has been forgiven
* First Global Data Ltd - in addition, 715manitoba has agreed to discharge all security interests filed against company with respect to debt
* First Global Data Ltd - company realized total debt reduction of $8.04 million, some of which has already been captured in company's financial statements Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH, June 28 The following are some of the main factors expected to affect Swiss stocks on Wednesday.
TOKYO, June 28 Japan's Toshiba Corp said on Wednesday it is filing a lawsuit against joint venture partner Western Digital Corp.