Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on June 29
ZURICH, June 29 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.4 percent higher at 9,110 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
May 9 First United Corp:
* First united corporation announces first quarter 2017 earnings
* Q1 earnings per share $0.22
* Says book value of corporation's common stock was $14.87 per share at March 31, 2017, compared to $14.95 per share at December 31, 2016
* Says net interest income, on an FTE basis, decreased $45 thousand during first three months of 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Graphic of LNG exports by country: http://tmsnrt.rs/2sohd8u
LONDON, June 28 The 1980s film “WarGames” contains an important lesson for OPEC and shale producers about the futility of trying to manage the oil market.