RPT-Apple working with Hertz to test self-driving technology - BBG
June 26 Apple Inc is leasing a small fleet of cars from rental company Hertz Global Holdings Inc to test self-driving technology, Bloomberg reported on Monday.
March 7 Fitbit Inc
* Fitbit announces changes to leadership team
* Company takes additional steps towards creating a more focused and efficient operating model
* Fitbit Inc - company has promoted vice president of engineering, Samir Kapoor, to senior vice president of device engineering
* Fitbit - departure of two executives by end of month: woody scal, chief business officer, and Tim Roberts, executive vice president, interactive
* Fitbit Inc - efforts to reorganize its business to "reignite growth and return to profitability"
* Fitbit will formally align around two areas of focus: consumer health and fitness and enterprise health
* Says consumer health and fitness will focus on delivering a streamlined set of health and fitness devices, entering new markets
* Fitbit - enterprise health to expand on company's "early successes" in working with insurance companies, employers, health systems, healthcare partners Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Fannie Mae announces two credit insurance risk transfer transactions on $19.8 billion of single-family loans Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRUSSELS, June 26 Social media giants Facebook , Google's YouTube, Twitter and Microsoft said on Monday they were forming a global working group to combine their efforts to remove terrorist content from their platforms.