March 31 Fitch on Switzerland
* Fitch affirms Switzerland at 'AAA'; outlook stable
* Fitch on Switzerland says "believe Switzerland will
maintain a strong relationship with EU"
* Fitch says Switzerland's 'AAA' rating reflects its track
record of prudent economic and fiscal policies, a diversified
and wealthy economy
* Fitch on Switzerland says general government gross debt is
low, forecast at 33 pct of GDP as per Maastricht definition at
* Fitch says forecasts Switzerland's economy will grow by
1.4 pct in 2017 before accelerating slightly in 2018 to 1.6 pct.
* Fitch on Switzerland - expect current account to remain in
surplus at 10.7 pct of GDP on average over 2017-2018 on back of
strong performance of Swiss exports
Source text for Eikon: