May 3 Flex Pharma Inc
* Flex pharma reports first quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 loss per share $0.49
* Q1 revenue $243,000
* Q1 revenue view $350,000 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 earnings per share view $-0.62 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Flex pharma inc- fda clears ind for flx-787 to commence us phase 2 trial in als
* Flex pharma inc - fda clears ind for flx-787 to commence us phase 2 trial in als
* Flex pharma inc- us phase 2 trials in als and cmt expected to commence summer 2017
* Flex pharma inc - us phase 2 trials in als and cmt expected to commence summer 2017
* Flex pharma inc - expects to have sufficient capital to fund its operations into early 2019 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
REFILE-Sprint in exclusive talks with Charter, Comcast on wireless deal -WSJ
June 26 Sprint Corp is in exclusive talks with Charter Communications Inc and Comcast Corp to explore a deal that could boost the cable companies' wireless service, The Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
UPDATE 3-U.S. slaps dumping duties on Canadian wood, Ottawa vows to fight
WASHINGTON, June 26 Escalating a trade dispute with Canada in the run-up to talks on renegotiating NAFTA, the U.S. Commerce Department on Monday imposed preliminary anti-dumping duties on Canadian softwood lumber of up to 7.72 percent.