British ad agency WPP affected by cyber attack - spokesman
LONDON, June 27 Britain's WPP, the world's biggest advertising agency, said on Tuesday it had been hit by a cyber attack, one of many major corporations to face major disruption.
April 26 Forrester Research Inc
* Forrester Research reports 2017 first-quarter financial results
* Q1 pro forma earnings per share $0.17
* Q1 GAAP earnings per share $0.16
* Q1 revenue $77.2 million versus $77.4 million
* Sees FY 2017 pro forma earnings per share about $1.13 to $1.20
* Sees Q2 2017 pro forma earnings per share about $0.30 to $0.34
* Sees FY total revenues of approximately $324.0 million to $332.0 million
* Sees Q2 total revenues of approximately $86.0 million to $89.0 million
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.37, revenue view $86.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* FY2017 earnings per share view $1.17, revenue view $328.9 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.15, revenue view $76.4 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Bioanalytical Systems Inc - entered into a credit agreement with first internet bank of indiana - sec filing
BASEL, June 27 Switzerland's Syngenta, the crop protection company acquired by ChemChina, has vowed to bulk up its seeds business and join the chase for assets rival Bayer must sell to gain regulatory approval for its takeover of Monsanto.