Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
May 18 Mazda North American Operations:
* Says BMW, Mazda, Subaru, Toyota announce agreements to resolve economic loss claims in Takata multidistrict litigation in U.S.
* Says programs offered in these agreements are intended to increase recall remedy completion rates for Takata airbag inflators
* The automakers have jointly agreed to provide a total of approximately $553 million to fund consumer outreach, reimbursements
* BMW, Mazda, Subaru and Toyota announce settlement of Takata economic loss claims to improve recall remedy completion rates
* Says agreements "do not contain or constitute any admission of liability or fault by four automakers"
* Says agreements cover the 4 automakers' vehicles recalled/subject to recall for Takata PSAN inflators as described in NHTSA's 2015 consent orders
* Costs related to class member notification, claims administration, attorneys' fees, class representative awards are also covered under settlements Source text for Eikon:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.