PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - May 30
May 30 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 15 FXCM Group
* FXCM Group reports monthly metrics
* FXCM Group - customer trading volume of $176 billion in april 2017, 22% lower than march 2017 and 41% lower than april 2016.
* FXCM Group LLC - an average of 347,500 client trades per day in april 2017, 10% lower than march 2017 and 34% lower than april 2016.
* FXCM - average customer trading volume per day of $8.8 billion in april 2017, 10% lower than march 2017 and 38% lower than april 2016
* FXCM Group LLC - active accounts of 129,366 as of april 30, a decrease of 1,466, or 1%, from march 31, 2017
* FXCM - tradeable accounts of 108,883 as of april 30, 2017, a decrease of 197, or 0.2%, from march 31, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Euro weakens on fears Greece may forego next bailout payment
* Political uncertainty in Europe stokes safe-haven buying * Spot gold, silver touch one-month peaks * Spot gold may rise to $1,276 per ounce -technicals (Adds comment, updates prices) By Nithin ThomasPrasad May 30 Gold edged up to touch a one-month high on Tuesday, with investors turning to the safe-haven asset as geopolitical tensions sapped their appetite for risk. Spot gold had risen 0.1 percent to $1,267.70 per ounce by 0349 GMT. It earlier touch