April 27 Gaslog Partners Lp
* Gaslog partners lp reports financial results for the three-month period ended march 31, 2017 and increases cash distribution
* Gaslog partners lp - increased cash distribution of $0.50 per common unit for q1 of 2017, 2% higher than q4 of 2016
* Gaslog partners lp qtrly earnings per common unit $0.52
* Gaslog partners lp - qtrly revenues $57 million versus $56.1 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.56, revenue view $56.9 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
U.S. Marine Corps to resume F-35 operations a day after suspension at Arizona base
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
Gunman in California UPS shooting targeted co-workers for slayings
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.