March 14 (Reuters) - Geberit Ag Christain Buhl said the plumbing supplies and shower toilet maker remains committed to a payout ratio of 50 percent to 70 percent.
* Geberit CEO says most of synergies from sanitec acquisition acquisition achieved
* Geberit CEO says declines comment on business at start to the year
* Geberit CEO says sees growth in many european markets, sees no disturbance to business from elections
* Geberit CEO says shortage of installers remains in Germany, not getting worse
* Geberit CEO says buyback launched because company is and remains very cash generative
* Geberit CEO says abolition of Obamacare in U.S. Could lead to uncertainties in hospital investments
* Geberit CEO says nothing is planned on acquisitions Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by John Revill)