Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
April 28 General Motors Co
* Q1 earnings per share $1.70; Q1 adjusted earnings per share $1.70; Q1 revenue $41.2 billion, up 10.6 percent
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.48, revenue view $40.75 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 worldwide retail vehicle sales of 2.34 million units versus 2.38 million units sold last year
* Says Q1 GM North America net income $3.42 billion versus $2.30 billion
* Q1 GM International Operations net profit $319 million versus $379 million
* Q1 GM financial net revenue $2.9 billion, up 38.7 percent
* Sees fy 2017 adjusted earnings per share $6.00 - $6.50; sees FY 2017 earnings per share $3.06 - $3.56
* FY2017 earnings per share view $5.95 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q1 GM Europe net loss $201 million versus net loss of $6 million last year
* For FY 2017, expect improved total net sales and revenue, ebit-adjusted, ebit-adjusted margins that equal or exceed corresponding amounts in 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.