May 15 (Reuters) - Global Brokerage Inc
* Global Brokerage Inc announces first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 GAAP loss per share $3.99 from continuing operations
* Q1 revenue $45.9 million
* Global Brokerage Inc - "we believe that potential delisting raises substantial doubt about our ability to continue as a going concern"
* Qtrly U.S. GAAP net loss from continuing operations includes a $23.9 million goodwill impairment charge
* Global Brokerage Inc - we are working with financial and legal advisers to explore refinancing alternatives Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: