BRIEF-Aegon completes sale of majority of US run-off businesses
* UNDER TERMS OF AGREEMENT, AEGON'S TRANSAMERICA LIFE SUBSIDIARIES WILL REINSURE USD 14 BILLION OF LIABILITIES TO AFFILIATES OF WILTON RE US HOLDING INC
June 7 Goldcorp Inc:
* Goldcorp announces take-up of Exeter shares and mandatory extension period to june 20, 2017
* Offer to acquire all Exeter shares has been accepted by holders of 74,992,886 Exeter shares
* Goldcorp- period in which Exeter shares may be deposited is being extended for mandatory extension period of 10 days until 5:00 p.m. (Toronto time) on june 20 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH, June 29 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.4 percent higher at 9,110 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* Graphic of LNG exports by country: http://tmsnrt.rs/2sohd8u