UPDATE 1-Ford recalls 15,600 cars in South Africa over fire risk
JOHANNESBURG, June 23 Ford Motor Co is recalling nearly 16,000 Ikon and Figo models in South Africa due to a potential fire risk, it said on Friday.
April 10 Cargill Inc:
* Golden Growers Cooperative - co, Cargill,American Crystal Sugar Co entered into consent agreement dated as of April 4, to be effective on Jan 1, 2018
* Golden Growers Cooperative - agreement relating to lease of progold's wet-milling facility to Cargill, co's interest in Progold Ltd Liability Co
* Golden Growers Cooperative -Progold,Cargill entered into second amended facility lease and Cargill,American Crystal entered into option agreement as of April 4
* Golden Growers Cooperative -under consent agreement, co approves, consents to transfer of 50pct interest in progold from American Crystal to Cargill in event cargill exercises its option Source text:(bit.ly/2orYCdx) Further company coverage:
* S.Korea's Moon says engagement must be backed by strong defense
LONDON, June 23 World stocks were poised to eke out slim gains for the week on Friday as a tentative recovery in oil prices spurred investors to hunt for bargains in the beaten-down energy sector and helped commodity-related currencies gain against the dollar.