April 25 (Reuters) - Graphic Packaging Holding Co
* Graphic packaging holding company reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 adjusted earnings per share $0.14
* Q1 earnings per share $0.12
* Q1 sales $1.062 billion versus i/b/e/s view $1.04 billion
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.13 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Says "expect margins to improve from our pricing actions during second half of 2017, and in 2018"
* Q1 adjusted ebitda decreased to $160.9 million versus $193.4 million in prior year period.
* Graphic packaging holding co - "executing price increases to offset unprecedented recycled fiber input cost inflation we are experiencing"
* Graphic packaging holding co - "expect margins to improve from our pricing actions during second half of 2017, and in 2018" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: