Swiss stocks - Factors to watch on June 29
ZURICH, June 29 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.4 percent higher at 9,110 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
April 5 Greenbrier Companies Inc
* Greenbrier reports second quarter results
* Q2 earnings per share $1.09
* Q2 revenue $566.3 million versus I/B/E/S view $521.5 million
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.84 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees FY 2017 earnings per share $3.25 to $3.75 excluding items
* Greenbrier Companies Inc - "reaffirming our guidance for full year."
* Board declared a 5% increase in quarterly dividend to $0.22 per share
* Greenbrier Companies Inc - 2017 deliveries will be approximately 14,000 units - 16,000 units
* Greenbrier Companies Inc - sees 2017 revenue to be $2.0 - $2.4 billion
* FY2017 earnings per share view $3.46 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* FY2017 revenue view $2.13 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Graphic of LNG exports by country: http://tmsnrt.rs/2sohd8u
LONDON, June 28 The 1980s film “WarGames” contains an important lesson for OPEC and shale producers about the futility of trying to manage the oil market.