May 25 Gridsum Holding Inc:
* Gridsum reports unaudited first quarter 2017 financial results
* Q1 revenue rose 57.3 percent to RMB 100.6 million
* For full year of 2017, co retains its previous outlook that net revenues are expected to be in range of RMB622 million to RMB634 million
* Net loss per ADS attributable to gridsum's ordinary shareholders for Q1 of 2017 narrowed by 38.3 pct to RMB1.92 (US$0.28)
* Non-GAAP net loss per ads attributable to Gridsum's ordinary shareholders for Q1 of 2017 narrowed by 38.4 pct to RMB1.75 (US$0.25)
* Have consolidated all of our ai activities strategically, technically and organizationally into a new division
* Consolidated all of co's AI activities into "gridsum prophet"
* 51.5 pct increase in enterprise revenues and 112.4 pct increase in E-government and other revenues in Q1
* Q1 earnings per share view CNY -1.06 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TENDER-Surgutneftegaz awards 540,000t of Urals to BP, Glencore
* Russia's Surgutneftegaz awarded a tender to sell 540,000 tonnes of Urals crude for loading from Primorsk, Ust-Luga and Novorossiisk in July on Wednesday, traders said.
UPDATE 3-Cyber attack hits shipper Maersk, causes cargo delays
* Maersk's container shipper and port units hit by cyber attack