RPT-Apple working with Hertz to test self-driving technology - BBG
June 26 Apple Inc is leasing a small fleet of cars from rental company Hertz Global Holdings Inc to test self-driving technology, Bloomberg reported on Monday.
May 4 Griffon Corp
* Griffon Corporation announces second quarter results
* Q2 earnings per share $0.12
* Q2 revenue fell 1 percent to $495.8 million
* Q2 adjusted earnings per share $0.15
* Griffon Corp - Telephonics contract backlog was $387 million at March 31, 2017, compared to $420 million at September 30, 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Fannie Mae announces two credit insurance risk transfer transactions on $19.8 billion of single-family loans Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRUSSELS, June 26 Social media giants Facebook , Google's YouTube, Twitter and Microsoft said on Monday they were forming a global working group to combine their efforts to remove terrorist content from their platforms.