BRIEF-Nissan says likely it will not be able to be reimbursed for past, future recalls after Takata bankruptcy filing
* Nissan Motor Co says likely it will not be able to be reimbursed for past, future recalls after Takata Corp bankruptcy filing
June 7 Hansteen Holdings Plc
* Hansteen hldgs plc - further re. Forward currency contract
* Disposal of German and Dutch portfolios for eur 1.28 billion to be completed on 16 June
* Proposed sale of its German and Dutch portfolios is expected to complete on 16 June 2017
* Had entered into a forward currency transaction to sell Euro 580 million for GBP 503,053,011 at GBP: EUR 1.15296, with a maturity date of 8 June 2017
* Has agreed to roll forward maturity date of its forward currency transaction from 8 June to 20 June at existing rate
* intends to distribute a substantial portion of net cash proceeds of transaction to its shareholders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, June 26 Asian shares edged up on Monday on optimism about global growth, while the dollar was on the defensive as a subdued U.S. inflation outlook capped U.S. bond yields and raised questions about the Federal Reserve's plans to tighten policy.
TOKYO, June 26 Japan's Nikkei share average ticked up on Monday morning as the dollar-yen held steady, while investors' attention fell squarely on Takata Corp after it filed for bankruptcy protection.