BRIEF-Brightpath reports quarterly AFFO per share of C$0.025
* Brightpath's successful operations and newly opened centres drive 57.3% growth in quarterly revenue and 133% increase in funds from operations
May 4 Haynes International Inc
* Haynes International, Inc. Reports second quarter fiscal 2017 financial results
* Q2 revenue $103.1 million versus I/B/E/S view $97.1 million
* Q2 loss per share $0.15 including items
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.01 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Expects revenue and earnings in Q3 to be higher than Q2 of fiscal 2017
* Haynes International Inc - Backlog of $170.8 million at March 31, 2017, an increase of 2.1% from $167.3 million at December 31, 2016
* Q3 revenue view $112.0 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TOKYO, May 24 Asian shares edged lower in early trade on Wednesday, while the Australian dollar and the offshore Chinese yuan slipped after Moody's cut its sovereign credit rating on China.
MEXICO CITY, May 23 Altos Hornos de Mexico (AHMSA), one of the country's largest steelmakers, said on Tuesday it had shut down definitively an iron ore mine in the northern state of Durango because of ongoing problems with the union.