June 6 Healthequity Inc:
* Healthequity reports first quarter ended april 30, 2017 financial results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.23
* Q1 revenue $55.4 million versus I/B/E/S view $54.8 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.16 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Healthequity inc says increasing fy 2018 revenue outlook from a range between $220.0 million and $225.0 million to a range between $222.0 million and $227.0 million
* Healthequity inc says increasing net income outloook from range between $30.0 million and $34.0 million to range between $33.0 million and $37.0 million
* Says expect fy 2018 non-gaap net income to be in a range between $38.0 million and $42.0 million
* Healthequity inc sees fy 2018 non-gaap net income per diluted share range between $0.62 and $0.67 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
UPDATE 1-Corruption charges against Brazil's Temer expected to come in waves -source
June 23 Brazil's top federal prosecutor will level corruption charges against President Michel Temer one at a time instead of making all the accusations at once, a strategy aimed at weakening his defense, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Friday.
INSIGHT-Under pressure, Western tech firms bow to Russian demands to share cyber secrets
WASHINGTON/MOSCOW, June 23 Western technology companies, including Cisco, IBM and SAP , are acceding to demands by Moscow for access to closely guarded product security secrets, at a time when Russia has been accused of a growing number of cyber attacks on the West, a Reuters investigation has found.