April 27 Helmerich and Payne Inc:
* Helmerich & Payne, Inc announces second quarter results
* Q2 loss per share $0.45
* Qtrly operating revenues $405.3 million versus $438.2 million
* "we expect our international land and offshore market outlook to remain weak for foreseeable future"
* Sees Q3 average rig revenue per day expected to be roughly $21,000 (excluding any impact from early termination revenue)
* Q2 earnings per share view $-0.41, revenue view $401.2 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Allianz expects loss of around $224 million from sale of OLB
FRANKFURT, June 25 German insurer Allianz expects to book a loss of around 200 million euros ($224 million) from the sale of private bank Oldenburgische Landesbank to U.S. private equity firm Apollo, it said on Sunday.
BRIEF-Vapiano SE determines number of shares for capital increase
* Vapiano SE determines number of shares for capital increase