UPDATE 9-Police consider manslaughter charges over London blaze as thousands evacuated
* Police fear death toll could rise above 79 (Updates number of people affected, adds political reaction)
March 22 Herman Miller Inc -
* Herman Miller reports third quarter fiscal 2017 results
* Q3 earnings per share $0.37
* Q3 sales fell 2.2 percent to $524.9 million
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.32 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees q4 2017 earnings per share $0.53 to $0.57
* Q3 adjusted earnings per share $0.39 excluding items
* Sees q4 2017 sales $575 million to $595 million
* Also recognized pre-tax restructuring expenses totaling $2.7 million in q3
* In early phases of executing plan to reduce operating costs, with target of achieving between $25 million- $35 million of annual savings over next 3 years Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 Brazil's top federal prosecutor will level corruption charges against President Michel Temer one at a time instead of making all the accusations at once, a strategy aimed at weakening his defense, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Friday.
WASHINGTON/MOSCOW, June 23 Western technology companies, including Cisco, IBM and SAP , are acceding to demands by Moscow for access to closely guarded product security secrets, at a time when Russia has been accused of a growing number of cyber attacks on the West, a Reuters investigation has found.