BRIEF-Ergoresearch Q3 revenue C$3.0 mln vs. Cc$3.002 mln
* Results for the third quarter of fiscal year 2017 - Ergoresearch reports its results for the quarter ended march 31, 2017
May 3 Hillenbrand Inc
* Q2 adjusted earnings per share $0.53
* Q2 earnings per share $0.52
* Sees fy 2017 adjusted earnings per share $2.00 to $2.10
* Sees fy 2017 gaap earnings per share $1.85 to $1.95
* Sees fy 2017 revenue up 1 to 3 percent
* Q2 revenue rose 2 percent to $395 million
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.48, revenue view $389.5 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $2.00, revenue view $1.57 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Hillenbrand inc qtrly order backlog grew 6% over prior year to $558 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, May 29 Canada's main stock index was barely higher in morning trade on Monday, helped by boosts for several big banks that reported earnings last week and by a gain for plane and train maker Bombardier Inc.
BUENOS AIRES, May 29 One of several labor unions at Barrick Gold Corp's Veladero mine in Argentina have gone on strike, the company said in a statement on Monday, adding that it is meeting with union leaders to reach a "timely" resolution to the situation.