March 13 HMS Holdings Corp-
* HMS Holdings announces agreement to acquire Eliza Corporation: transaction further expands member health and care management analytics footprint
* HMS will acquire Eliza for a cash purchase price of $170 million
* HMS Holdings Corp says transaction is expected to be accretive to company's 2017 earnings, and is expected to close by early q2 of 2017
* Transaction is not subject to a financing condition
* HMS intends to fund entire purchase price with available liquidity Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
RPT-INVESTMENT FOCUS-Stocks flying, oil crying as 2017 hits halfway point
LONDON, June 23 World stocks could be about to record their best start to a year since 1998, when global markets were recovering from the Asian crisis, while oil and the dollar are facing their worst first-half in years.
Roche says new haemophilia drug cuts bleed rate by 87 pct
ZURICH, June 26 Roche's investigational haemophilia drug emicizumab cut the bleed rate by 87 percent in patients who had developed resistance to standard treatment, compared with those who instead got bypassing agents, the Swiss company said on Monday.