Sailing-Winds of change for America's Cup in Bermuda Triangle
HAMILTON, Bermuda, June 24 Mystery surrounds what next for the America's Cup if New Zealand win sailing's most prestigious prize in Bermuda next week.
April 26 Home Capital Group Inc:
* Home Capital Announces non-binding agreement in principle with major institutional investor for credit line of $2 billion
* Home Capital Group Inc - reached a non-binding agreement in principle with a major institutional investor for a credit line in amount of $2 billion
* Home Capital Group Inc- home trust would be required to pay a non-refundable commitment fee of $100 million and make an initial draw of $1 billion
* Home Capital Group Inc - terms of proposed agreement would have a material impact on earnings
* $2 billion loan facility would be secured against a portfolio of mortgages originated by home trust
* Home capital group inc - terms of proposed agreement would leave company unable to meet previously announced financial targets
* Home capital group-access to funds is intended to mitigate impact of a decline in home trust's HISA deposit balances that has occurred over past 4 weeks
* Home Capital Group- facility, combined with home trust's current available liquidity, would provide home trust access to over $3.5 billion in total funding Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 The U.S. Marine Corps said on Friday it resumed flight operations for Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35B fighter jets after temporarily suspended operations a day ago because of software problems.
June 23 The UPS employee who shot three coworkers to death last week inside a United Parcel Service facility in San Francisco before killing himself appears to have singled out his victims deliberately, but a motive remains unknown, police said on Friday.