BRIEF-Idera Pharmaceuticals advances investigational treatment for unmet need in anti-PD-1 refractory metastatic melanoma
April 11 Idera Pharmaceuticals Inc
* Idera Pharmaceuticals advances investigational treatment – intratumoral IMO-2125 in combination with ipilimumab - for unmet need in anti-PD-1 refractory metastatic melanoma
* Idera Pharmaceuticals Inc - Enrollment has begun for phase 2 portion of trial with 8mg dose of intratumoral IMO-2125
* Idera Pharmaceuticals Inc - Phase 1 dose escalation of IMO-2125 in combination with pembrolizumab is ongoing
* Idera Pharmaceuticals - In addition to potential interim updates, expects to have overall response rate data from IMO-2125 trial available in Q1 of 2018
* Idera Pharma - To continue discussions with regulatory authorities for path to registration for IMO-2125 with ipilimumab in certain melanoma patients Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Platts proposes removing restrictions on Qatar crude from July
SINGAPORE, June 28 Oil price agency S&P Global Platts, a unit of S&P Global Inc, is proposing to remove restrictions it had placed on Qatari crude in its pricing assessment from July 3, a spokeswoman said on Wednesday.
U.S. retail mall vacancies edge up in second quarter - Reis
June 27 U.S. retail mall vacancies increased in the second quarter and rents were slightly higher, real estate research firm Reis Inc said in a report.