France's JCDecaux, America Movil create joint venture in Mexico
June 27 France's JCDecaux said on Tuesday it will create a joint venture with Mexican telecommunications group America Movil by merging their out of home (OOH) advertising businesses.
May 4 Iheartmedia Inc:
* Iheartmedia Inc reports results for 2017 first quarter
* Iheartmedia says determined that there is substantial doubt as to co's ability to continue as a going concern for a period of 12 months following May 4, 2017
* Iheartmedia says current operating plan indicates co will continue to incur net losses and generate negative cash flows from operating activities
* Iheartmedia Inc - qtrly revenue $ 1.33 billion versus $ 1.36 billion; qtrly net loss attributable to the company $388.2 million versus $88.5 million
* Iheartmedia Inc- as of march 31, 2017, had $365.0 million of cash on balance sheet, including $200.6 million of cash held by subsidiary, ccoh
* Iheartmedia Inc- estimate capital expenditures for 2017 to be between $300 million and $325 million
* Iheartmedia says going concern doubt as a result of uncertainty around co's ability to refinance or extend the maturity of receivables based credit facility Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
ZURICH, June 27 Novartis's generics unit Sandoz said the European Commission approved Erelzi, its biosimilar to Amgen's Enbrel, to treat inflammatory diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, and psoriatic arthritis.
* JCDECAUX AND AMÉRICA MÓVIL TO CREATE A JOINT VENTURE BY MERGING THEIR OOH BUSINESSES IN MEXICO