PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - May 30
May 30 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
March 16 Innocoll Holdings Plc
* Innocoll holdings announces statement re: possible offer
* Confirms that it is in discussions which may or may not lead to an offer for entire issued share capital of company
* Continues to investigate strategic options for company
* "Management has been investigating and continues to investigate strategic options for company to maximise shareholder value"
* Has participated in a type A meeting with FDA regarding re-submission to FDA for approval of XARACOLL
* It expects to receive minutes of type A meeting before end of March and will make a further announcement at that time
* Expects to receive minutes of type A meeting before end of March Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Euro weakens on fears Greece may forego next bailout payment
* Political uncertainty in Europe stokes safe-haven buying * Spot gold, silver touch one-month peaks * Spot gold may rise to $1,276 per ounce -technicals (Adds comment, updates prices) By Nithin ThomasPrasad May 30 Gold edged up to touch a one-month high on Tuesday, with investors turning to the safe-haven asset as geopolitical tensions sapped their appetite for risk. Spot gold had risen 0.1 percent to $1,267.70 per ounce by 0349 GMT. It earlier touch