Britain's WPP says several of its agencies hit by cyber attack
LONDON, June 27 Britain's WPP, the world's biggest advertising company, said on Tuesday that computer systems within several of its agencies had been hit by a suspected cyber attack.
April 5 Innophos Holdings Inc
* Innophos holdings inc - targeting $1.25 billion revenue and 20% adjusted ebitda by 2022
* Innophos holdings inc - reiterates q1 2017 expectations and 2017 guidance
* Innophos holdings inc - sees q1 net income expected to be in range of $10 million to $11 million
* Innophos holdings inc - sees q1 sales for quarter expected to be similar to q4 2016
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.65, revenue view $181.7 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Fy2017 earnings per share view $2.58, revenue view $704.1 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
WASHINGTON, June 27 Wall Street's top two U.S. regulators will urge Congress on Tuesday to approve budgets for fiscal 2018 that are at or above their current funding levels.
* Says offering of 2.20 million common shares priced at $13.97per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: