UPDATE 9-Police consider manslaughter charges over London blaze as thousands evacuated
* Police fear death toll could rise above 79 (Updates number of people affected, adds political reaction)
April 11 Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc
* Inovio Ebola vaccine demonstrates robust immune responses with favorable safety profile in expanded clinical trial
* Inovio Pharma - results across both stages of trial showed that 95 pct of evaluable subjects generated an Ebola-specific antibody immune response
* Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc - Inovio's Ebola vaccine was well-tolerated with a favorable safety profile compared to viral vector-based Ebola vaccines
* Inovio Pharmaceuticals Inc - plan to meet with regulators this year regarding a path forward for licensure of Ebola product Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
June 23 Brazil's top federal prosecutor will level corruption charges against President Michel Temer one at a time instead of making all the accusations at once, a strategy aimed at weakening his defense, a source with direct knowledge of the process told Reuters on Friday.
WASHINGTON/MOSCOW, June 23 Western technology companies, including Cisco, IBM and SAP , are acceding to demands by Moscow for access to closely guarded product security secrets, at a time when Russia has been accused of a growing number of cyber attacks on the West, a Reuters investigation has found.