RPT-Apple working with Hertz to test self-driving technology - BBG
June 26 Apple Inc is leasing a small fleet of cars from rental company Hertz Global Holdings Inc to test self-driving technology, Bloomberg reported on Monday.
April 18 Interactive Brokers Group Inc
* Interactive Brokers Group announces 1Q2017 results
* Q1 earnings per share $0.40
* Q1 revenue $374 million
* Qtrly adjusted earnings per share $0.34
* Q1 earnings per share $0.34 excluding items
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.37 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Interactive Brokers Group - expects to phase out options market making activities over coming months
* Interactive Brokers Group - estimates will incur about $25 million in one-time restructuring costs related to phasing out options market making activities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Fannie Mae announces two credit insurance risk transfer transactions on $19.8 billion of single-family loans Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRUSSELS, June 26 Social media giants Facebook , Google's YouTube, Twitter and Microsoft said on Monday they were forming a global working group to combine their efforts to remove terrorist content from their platforms.