April 4 International Speedway Corp:
* International Speedway Corporation reports financial results for the first quarter of fiscal 2017
* Q1 earnings per share $0.47
* Q1 revenue $148 million versus $142.6 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.45 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* International Speedway Corp - for 2017 through 2021 expect return of capital program to be approximately $280.0 million
* International Speedway Corp - for fiscal 2017, expect capital expenditures related to redevelopment of phoenix to total about $75.0 million to $80.0 million
* International Speedway Corp sees 2017 revenue $660.0 million to $670.0 million
* International Speedway Corp sees 2017 EBITDA margin of 31.5% to 32.5%
* International Speedway Corp sees 2017 diluted earnings per share of $1.50 to $1.65
* International Speedway Corp sees company's guidance for ebitda is to range between $208.0 million to $218.0 million for 2017
* International Speedway Corp - total capital expenditures for 2017 are estimated between approximately $150.0 million to $175.0 million for 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
British Airways suffers flight delays after global IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.