PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 29
May 29 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 8 Interrent Real Estate Investment Trust
* Interrent reit results for the first quarter of 2017
* For quarter, ffo per unit increased by 11.0%, from $0.082 per unit to $0.091 per unit.
* Interrent real estate investment trust - for quarter, affo per unit increased by 9.9 percent from $0.071 per unit to $0.078 per unit
* Interrent real estate investment trust qtrly ffo per weighted average unit $0.091
* Interrent real estate investment trust qtrly net operating $14.3 million, an increase of $1.3 million, or 10.2 percent over q1 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 29 London's Heathrow Airport said early on Monday that there were still some disruptions to British Airways flights from the airport following a global computer system failure at the airline.
May 29 Gold held near its highest in four weeks on Monday after rising almost 1 percent in the previous session, buoyed as geopolitical tensions boosted its safe-haven appeal. FUNDAMENTALS * Spot gold was flat at $1,266.40 per ounce at 0044 GMT. On Friday, it climbed 0.9 percent to touch its strongest since May 1 at $1,269.50. * U.S. gold futures slipped 0.1 percent to $1,266.4 an ounce. * North Korea fired what appeared to be a shor