CANADA STOCKS-Futures lower as oil, commodities prices drop
May 29 Stock futures pointed to a slightly lower opening for Canada's main stock index on Monday as oil and commodity prices weakened.
May 10 Intrinsyc Technologies Corp:
* Intrinsyc reports quarterly revenue growth of 4% over prior year and net income of US$86,966 (CDN$115,656)
* Q1 earnings per share $0.00
* Qtrly revenue was US$4.5 million an increase from US$4.3 million in Q1 of fiscal 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Q2 earnings per share C$0.02 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Partner Communications announces Netflix and partner communications collaborate in Israel