BRIEF-U.S. FDA expands approved use of Stivarga to treat liver cancer
* The FDA granted the approval of Stivarga to Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals Inc Source text (http://bit.ly/2pDo2pY) Further company coverage:
April 5 Inventergy Global Inc
* Inventergy Global Inc - on March 31, 2017, co, units entered into first amendment to restructuring agreement - Sec Filing
* Inventergy Global Inc - amendment provides co has until April 30 to obtain required approvals to assign patents covered by restructuring deal to newly-created SPE
* Inventergy Global Inc - amendment suspends co's minimum liquidity covenant until May 1, 2017
* Inventergy Global Inc - amendment also defers any amortization payments on notes held by fortress until May 1, 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO, April 27 Exiger, a firm that helps businesses monitor compliances such as money laundering regulations, has agreed to buy OutsideIQ, a Canadian startup that specializes in technology that helps businesses assess and manage risk.
SAO PAULO/RIO DE JANEIRO, April 27 Shares in Vale SA slumped the most in two weeks on Thursday, as executives signaled lackluster trends for iron ore prices this year and investors reacted to a first-quarter profit miss with disappointment.