U.S. retail mall vacancies edge up in second quarter - Reis
June 27 U.S. retail mall vacancies increased in the second quarter and rents were slightly higher, real estate research firm Reis Inc said in a report.
April 27 Iridium Communications Inc
* Iridium announces first-quarter 2017 results; company affirms 2017 and long-range outlook
* Q1 earnings per share $0.30
* Q1 revenue $104.4 million
* Says company affirmed its full-year 2017 outlook for total service revenue growth and oebitda
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.20, revenue view $105.2 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bangalore.firstname.lastname@example.org)
BEIJING, June 28 The United States hopes that more varieties of its genetically modified corn will be approved for import by Beijing, the U.S. ambassador to China said on Wednesday.
June 28 Toshiba Corp chip business chief Yasuo Naruke: