May 10 ICL Israel Chemicals Ltd
* Israel Chemicals (ICL) reported on Wednesday first quarter revenue of $1.3 billion versus $1.27 billion a year earlier.
* ICL reported adjusted net profit of $68 million for the quarter, versus $85 million a year earlier.
* The company's quarterly revenue view was $1.32 billion and adjusted net profit view $63.3 million, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* ICL declared a quarterly dividend of $34 million. Further company coverage: (Reporting by Ari Rabinovitch)
UPDATE 2-Pandora Media's CEO Tim Westergren to step down
* Stock had fallen 22 pct during Westergren's second stint (Adds details, analyst comments)
CORRECTED-BRIEF-Latecoere's Systèmes d'interconnexion wins first North American contract (June 21)
* SYSTEMES D'INTERCONNEXION WINS ITS FIRST NORTH AMERICAN CONTRACT