PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 29
May 29 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
May 3 Investment Technology Group Inc:
* ITG reports first quarter 2017 results
* Q1 GAAP earnings per share $0.16
* Q1 revenue $120.8 million versus $124.7 million
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.08 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Qtrly average daily trading volume in U.S. was 151 million shares versus 162 million shares in Q1 of 2016
* Q1 revenue view $119.5 million -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Says there were no non-GAAP adjustments to results for Q1 2017; Q1 2016 adjusted net income was $0.05 per diluted share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
May 29 London's Heathrow Airport said early on Monday that there were still some disruptions to British Airways flights from the airport following a global computer system failure at the airline.
May 29 Gold held near its highest in four weeks on Monday after rising almost 1 percent in the previous session, buoyed as geopolitical tensions boosted its safe-haven appeal. FUNDAMENTALS * Spot gold was flat at $1,266.40 per ounce at 0044 GMT. On Friday, it climbed 0.9 percent to touch its strongest since May 1 at $1,269.50. * U.S. gold futures slipped 0.1 percent to $1,266.4 an ounce. * North Korea fired what appeared to be a shor