PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - May 29
May 29 The following are the top stories in the Financial Times. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
March 28 IZEA Inc -
* IZEA reports record fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Q4 loss per share $0.34
* Q4 revenue $7.4 million versus I/B/E/S view $7.9 million
* Q4 earnings per share view $-0.23 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sees fy 2017 revenue $32 million to $33 million
* Fy gross margins are expected to range between 47% to 48% compared to 48% in 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
May 29 London's Heathrow Airport said early on Monday that there were still some disruptions to British Airways flights from the airport following a global computer system failure at the airline.
May 29 Gold held near its highest in four weeks on Monday after rising almost 1 percent in the previous session, buoyed as geopolitical tensions boosted its safe-haven appeal. FUNDAMENTALS * Spot gold was flat at $1,266.40 per ounce at 0044 GMT. On Friday, it climbed 0.9 percent to touch its strongest since May 1 at $1,269.50. * U.S. gold futures slipped 0.1 percent to $1,266.4 an ounce. * North Korea fired what appeared to be a shor